Features and BenefitsUse MedicalConstructionData to discover new opportunities, analyze markets and to create custom applications.
Win More Customers
MedicalConstructionData provides the entire picture of a sales opportunity through three reports- the Project Report, Company Report and People Report. Together they provide the information you need to win more customers, not just projects.
- Project Reports: Accurate leads on new medical projects in the planning, bidding and pre-construction stages. Each report provides you with all the information you need - key contacts, location, construction start date, facility/project type, value - to present your product/service to the right people at the right time. (See Sample)
- Company Reports: Access detailed profiles of the companies driving new medical projects- owners/developers/tenants, architects and contractors. Know where they are, who they work with, what projects they are working on and more! (See Sample)
- People Reports: Access detailed profiles of the key decision makers. Data includes Contact Name, Title, Phone #, Email Address, and Biography (when available). (See Sample)
Accurate, Timely and Relevant Content
- Most projects are reported in the planning stages, giving you a leg up on the competition
- Our research process includes telephone verification to ensure validity and accuracy.
- Only projects with a total value of $500K or more are added to the database, presenting the most lucrative opportunities.
User-Friendly Search & Organization Tools
- Comprehensive search features allow you to easily locate projects. Search by keyword, location (city or county), key dates, facility type, specialties, value, and more.
- In addition to online, real-time access, projects are sent to you by e-mail three times each week in newsletter format.
- Organize and group projects with the "Folders" function to better manage your leads.
- Download project and contact information in commonly used formats for custom sales & marketing programs (Available only in Corporate/Multi-User Subscriptions)
Quality Customer Service
- Use the online Project Q&A feature to request further research on projects of your interest at no additional cost (daily limit applies).
- Call us during regular business hours (9-5 CST) and you'll be connected to one of our product specialists in seconds. No waiting and no runaround.